Neutriherbs Vitamin C Turmeric Exfoliating Glow Facial Scrub leaves a delightful luxury spa experience from the comfort of your own home.
This face scrub is a unique multi-dimensional exfoliant combining the amazing benefits of physical (Soft microdermabrasion particles--naturally derived from silica) and chemical exfoliating (Citric Acid AHA) in a way that micro-exfoliates to leave your skin feeling smoother, shinier and brighter.
The clever potion is activated with the restorative properties of Turmeric and the brightening duo of Niacinamide and Vitamin C all working together with a fine blend of exfoliating micro particles, leaving skin that feels fresher and luxuriously softer. It's the perfect weekly pick-me-up.
Use up to twice a week and gradually notice your skins’ natural glow.
Why You Might Want To Try This Facial Scrub
- Multidimensional Exfoliation that speeds up cell turnover for smoother brighter skin
- Boosts radiance and promotes even toned skin by removing dead dull skin cells
- Tackles Hyperpigmentation, discolouration and dark spots
- Slows down aging and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin hydration and boosts moisture content of skin to radiate a hydrated glow
- Helps Remove debris and unclog pores so your skincare products can penetrate deeper to work better
- Minimizes appearance of acne breakouts
Clinical Testing Results
What's Possible With The Neutriherbs Vitamin C Facial Scrub
Microdermabrasion exfoliating beads: Soft microdermabrasion particles--naturally derived from silica, gently exfoliate the skin, making the skin look smoother and more tender.
Vitamin C: A hero ingredient that protects the skin from environmental damage, boosts collagen production, corrects hyperpigmentation and lightens dark spots.
Turmeric: Turmeric is well know to bring radiance to your skin, helps enhance overall tone, reduce appearance of dark spots & acne scars.
Niacinamide: Minimizes enlarged pores, improves uneven skin tone and promotes a smooth, blemish-free complexion.
Citric Acid(AHA): exfoliating the upper layer of dead skin cells to help clean pores, even skin tone and soften and smooth the skin.
How To Use
- Start by cleansing your skin with your favourite cleanser.
- Squeeze a small amount of our Vitamin C Microdermabrasion onto fingertips and apply to a damp face.
- Gently massage it into the skin in circular motions. Make sure to be extra careful around the eye area.
- Once you feel satisfyingly purified, rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow up with our Vitamin C Glow Serum and Eye cream, then finish with our Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer.
Complete Ingredient List
AQUA, MINERAL OIL, HYDRATED SILICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 60, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SORBITAN STEARATE, ALLANTOIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NIACINAMIDE, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, MANNAN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE, CI 19140, CI 73360.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should I use the face scrub? How long does it take at a time?
ANS: Use 1 to 2 times a week, or as needed. Rub for about 1 or 2 minutes each time.
2. How many times can a bottle of facial scrub be used?
ANS: A bottle can be used about 8~10 times, the actual situation depends on personal use habits.
3. Can sensitive skin use face scrub? Does it sting the skin?
ANS: No. It will make the skin more prone to irritation and stinging.
4. Can the face scrub be used on the body?
ANS: The facial scrubs contain small scrub particles that are ideal for the delicate skin on the face. However, when used on the body, these particles may not have a significant exfoliating effect and may lack sufficient scrubbing power.
5. How long will it take to see the effect of the face scrub?
ANS: You can see the effect after using it for about a month, and the actual effect varies from person to person.
6. Does your face scrub have sulfate and soap bases？
ANS: No. Alcohol-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Phthalate-Free. Sulfate-Free.
7. Will it foam when used
8. Will the skin feel dry or oily after using it?
ANS: No, After use, the face will not feel tight, sticky or greasy, and the skin will feel clear and refreshed.
9. How rough are the granules? Would they hurt the skin upon rubbing?
ANS: The granules have a moderate size and do not cause any discomfort or pain when rubbed against the skin.
10. What is the function of the turmeric face scrub?
ANS: It's formulated for
- Dull, uneven skin tone
- Hyperpigmentation or dark spots
- Inflammation or irritation
- Dry or rough skin texture
- Congested pores or blackheads
11. What is the main ingredient of the turmeric face scrub?
ANS: Vitamin C, Turmeric, Niacinamide and Citric Acid
12. What is the % of the active ingredient in turmeric face scrub?
ANS: Vitamin C--0.1%, Turmeric--0.05%, Niacinamide--0.1% and Citric Acid--0.1%
13. Do I need to use the cleanser after using the face scrub?
ANS: There is no need to use a facial cleanser to avoid damage to the skin barrier caused by excessive cleansing. Just rinsing with water would be enough.
14. What granules does facial scrub add to exfoliate?
ANS: Microdermabrasion exfoliating beads: Soft microdermabrasion particles--naturally derived from silica, gently exfoliate the skin, making the skin look smoother and more tender.
15. Can it be used on the neck?
16. What is the skin care routine after the face scrub, can I apply a mask?
ANS: After using the facial scrub, you can use normal skin care, and you can also apply a mask. After exfoliating the face, the absorption of serum will be doubled.
17. What is the difference from a salicylic acid clay mask?
ANS: The 2 formulations are different. The salicylic acid clay mask mainly uses kaolin as the main adsorption component to absorb the old waste cutin and grease dirt on the skin.
The main active ingredient is salicylic acid, which can effectively reduce the appearance of large pores and oily skin, and eliminate blackheads, blemishes and acne smallpox. Removes dead skin cells while unclogging and cleansing pores.
VC Turmeric Scrub mainly uses microcrystalline particles to rub gently to exfoliate. The main active ingredients are VC and Turmeric, which effectively remove dead skin cells, reduce dark spots and uneven skin tone, and reduce the signs of aging.
18. Can it reduce blackheads and acne?
ANS: Yes, it can. Face scrub effectively cleanses and unclogs pores, and with turmeric, it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce blackheads and pimples. However, Neutriherbs Salicylic acid clay mask might be much more appropriate.
19. Is it suitable for all skin types, dry skin, oily skin or sensitive skin?
ANS: Not recommended for sensitive skin. Can be used on dry, oily, normal and combination skin.
20. Will the scent of turmeric be very strong?
ANS: The 2 scrubs are orange-flavored.